NASAA Organic field days
NASAA Organic field trips provide insights into the organics industry in a range of locations and types of production systems across Australia.
You will meet real people who manage and run successful organic enterprises.
You will learn more about organics, organic primary production, sustainable agriculture and responsible environmental management.
Field days provide the opportunity to form new relationships with local organic operators, build knowledge among existing operators, and offer a comprehensive educational experience for prospective organic operators, retailers and consumers.
Register your interest in the NASAA Organic Field Days to receive an information flyer about upcoming events.
NASAA Organic Seminars & Conferences
NASAA Organic plays a vital role in creating industry events that not only bring the industry together, but enable the sharing of knowledge by industry academics and expert operators.
Past presentation at NASAA events
- Dr Bruno Giboudeau—Obsalim—Collecting observational data to improve herd health & nutrition
- Rei Yoon— Jadam Organic Farming—The way to Ultra-low Cost Farming
- Chris Alenson—Scientist—Fertility and Identifying Constraints in the Organic Soil System
- Dr Ashley Martin—Microbiology Laboratories Australia—Using microbes to gauge soil health
- Terry Hehir—Founding Chairman of ODFA—Organic Cooperatives—A pathway to market
- Dr Christine Jones—Soil Ecologist— Soil Carbon: the essential link to productivity and profit
- Jason Gunn—Founder and CEO of Oliver’s Real Foods
- Dr Cathie Harvey—Qualified registered veterinarian & Dairy Farmer
- Dr Peter Crisp—Senior Entomologist—South Australian Research and Development Institute
- Terril Marais—Entomologist—Biological Services—Biological Controls
Articles covering many of these presentations can be read in previous editions of NASAA’s Organic Insights magazine.