Are you looking to learn more about the organics industry or to upskill further? Well, we’ve compiled a list of courses on Organic and Regenerative Agriculture education to help you on your journey. The following courses are offered in Australia and are a part of the National Qualifications Framework.
Tertiary Education on Organic and Regenerative Agriculture
- University of New England – Bachelor of Agriculture
- University of New England – Graduate Certificate in Agriculture
- University of Queensland – Bachelor of Sustainable Agriculture
- University of Tasmania – Bachelor of Agricultural Science (Sustainable Agriculture)
- Southern Cross University – Graduate Certificate in Regenerative Agriculture
- Southern Cross University – Introduction to Regenerative Agriculture
- Rodale Institute – Pioneers of Organic Agriculture Research
- USDA Organic Training – Agricultural Marketing Service
Interested in becoming a NASAA Organic Inspector?
NASAA Organic provides training courses for inspectors, where you will learn how to audit against the National Standard for Organic and Biodynamic Produce and the NASAA Organic and Biodynamic Standard for Australia’s domestic market. Click here to learn more about becoming an inspector.